YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW I GOT THIS BEAUTIFUL??? ~ Jhummieooz


 

    It is not surprising that I didn't used to like the way I look. I wanted to be a beauty queen and, when I began to understand that if God had done a beautiful job by creating me, then who was I not to be beautiful. So I decided that:
1. I was going to always SMILE like there are cameras around me ready to take cover shots.
2. I was going to live like I have NO WORRIES but I've got great plans.
3. I was going to SPEND more TIME DOING things that make me HAPPY and VALUABLE.
4. I was going to TAKE CARE OF my skin, hair, body and even teeth.
5. I was going to WALK and STAND TALL like I was on the runway.
6. I was going to be KIND and treat everyone around me with RESPECT and LOVE.
7. I was going to APPRECIATE GOD ALWAYS for making me beautiful.
8. I was going to THINK OF EVERYONE around me as beautiful and I'm not less.
9. I was just going to be BEAUTIFUL.
                                 ~Jhummieooz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WATER, A CURE FOR DANDRUFF!

MY LOVE FOR JACKETS