WHAT ARE YOUR FEARS??????

     I've been wanting to do this for a while but my bad is that sometimes, I procrastinate. Now, straight to the question; 'What is/are your fear(s) ?'  I read sometimes ago that the meaning of the acronym F.E.A.R is False Evidence Appearing real. 
    You know, there are a lot of things one   can be afraid of, fear of growing old and less beautiful, fear of not being loved, fear of a bad marriage, fear of failure in life, especially career, fear of being alone and lonely, fear of not being heard, a whole lot and your fears might actually not be my fears.
   Well, I discovered that most times, our fears actually originate from what our desires or what we aim to achieve or maintain. For example, a beauty queen might fear to grow old and less beautiful, a person who aims to be very successful might fear to fail or even be a mediocre... Often times, some of these fears are even inspired by real experiences which could have been really bad. If that's the case, I'm sorry about that, but you really should get back at that situation by overcoming your fears. Whatever the case might be, the goodnews is that FEARS can be overcomed.
    The truth about fear is in the words of my all knowing father, 'your fears lay a snare for you and if care is not taken, will eventually become real'.
   There are several ways to cast out fears but I believe that one sure way is to LOVE. '...but perfect love casts out fear... and whoever fears has not been perfected in love'. Love yourself, love your family, love your academics, love your job, love everyone around you and love God. Do all you do deliberately out of love.
   So, break that shackles of fear, embrace love and you will realize that your fear(s) is/are gone! I love you and I'm not afraid of your fears.
~ cheers.
STAY BEAUTIFUL!
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WATER, A CURE FOR DANDRUFF!

MY LOVE FOR JACKETS