TO THESE LOVELY PEOPLE, THE A-TEAM, I LOVE YOU





Life is in phases

People are in colours
We meet and then part ways
Some are meant to be together
Some, to part ways

I never realized how spending
About 750 hours of my life with you
Could be of so much impact
I can only wish we would stay together forever
But life's roles have to be played out

At this phase of my life,
I met you all, and now,
Some of you, I'll leave
Some memories are never fading
No, not with me

As we journey through life
And we become part of other families
We will come to realise that our presence
In these different families will make those
Families intertwine

To some of you, I got the chance to say these words,
To others, I didn't
But, to all of you, I mean them
These words that will never change
Now, if this is the only chance I have, I'll say I LOVE YOU

To the A-TEAM,
The team that strove to make it through
The team that remained unified
Even to the very end
I am honoured to be a part of you

To:
                                                         Kikelomo,
                                                     Tobi          Qudus,
                                        Kate, Jaiye,             Dolapo, Kevin,                                 
                                 Oyime, Kevin,                   Dotun, Kenneth,
                        Obinna Temilade,                          Michael, Augustine,    
                    Dapo, , Uche, Tade,    Victor, Wale,    Lola, NwakaKofo,                  
             Dolapo, Chidinma,           Kevin, Toyosi,    Onyinye, Utitofon,  Oyinda                                        Mubarak, Ronke,                         Ranti, Kemi         Demola, Kenechukwu       
          Usman, Somto,                                                 Salim, Amin,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WATER, A CURE FOR DANDRUFF!

MY LOVE FOR JACKETS