A GAP






I see it everywhere, every time, in people, in seasons, in time, in the seen and the unseen... I see a GAP

Between the rich and the poor
                 the young and the old
                 the learned and unlearned
                 the child and the adult
 ...there is a GAP

Between yesterday and today
                today and tomorrow
                my dreams and reality
                my past and my present
                my present and my future
...there is a GAP

Between life and death
                success and failure
                mediocrity and excellence
                the truth and a lie
                foolishness and wisdom
...there is a GAP

Between mortality and immortality
                birth and death
                heaven and earth
                heaven and hell
                eternal life and eternal damnation
...there is a GAP

Jhummieooz's musing ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WATER, A CURE FOR DANDRUFF!

MY LOVE FOR JACKETS