THE STORY OF AN ACNE SURVIVOR...

 
 
     I have discovered that whatever happens on the inside reflects on the outside (of the body)... I decided to share the testimony of an unknown survivor of acne because his story has a lot on emotions and acne...
  I remember when I had really bad acne that I would always get sad and depressed about my acne and get mad when I saw my skin in the mirror.
  Every morning when I woke up I would look in the mirror and be mad that my acne wasn't getting better.
Over the last few years i've researched and read A LOT! and learned that your emotions (sadness/happiness etc.) actually cause changes in your skin believe it or not.
It's linked to stress, when you have negative emotions such as depression, anger or sadness it causes more stress on the body causing the organs and internal functions to not work as well and operate as efficiently as they normally do. When I learned this I believe it because
I've had points in my life when I feel really good and I have more energy and feel healthier, at other times when I feel down and sad I don't have energy and feel like I am sick.
   So, I found out through all of this that your emotions actually do affect your skin.
Have you ever heard "Wear Your emotions on your sleeve"? this expression is so true, except you wear it on your skin.
So I have a few suggestions that might help you...
1. Be Happy at all times, no matter what. Life is short, there's no reason to be sad
and depressed even if there is a reason to be! Let stress and sadness and things that cause pain in life to not affect you negatively.
2. Smile More Often.
Smiling Brightens your day and helps keep you in a positive emotional state... this helps you have more energy and helps your body operate better believe it or not.
3. Believe your skin will clear up. So many people have acne not because their products but because they believe they
have acne and always will, I know when my acne was really bad I thought I would never get rid of it... but guess what? I did! and you can too. When you truly believe your skin will clear up and become beautiful again you actually help it heal... It's called the placebo effect, your mind has that much power!, Google it! It also has enough power to cause the nocebo effect which is the opposite, a negative effect.
    Basically, I've learned to smile, laugh and live life to the fullest and I truly believe that this has helped my emotional being (part of my body) be healthier and help my skin be healthier.
  It may sound crazy to you, but before you judge learn about "placebo and nocebo effect" as well as how emotional stress and emotions can cause disease.
If negative emotions can cause cancer i'm sure they can cause a little bit of acne too.
                                         ~David

F

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WATER, A CURE FOR DANDRUFF!

MY LOVE FOR JACKETS